Homemade Guacamole Recipe
We love this guacamole! This is one of the kids favorite, using only fresh healthy ingredients.
- 3 med-large avocado mashed
- 3 tablesponns tomatoes small dice
- 2 tablespoons red onion minced
- 1.5 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons jalepeno seeded finely chopped
- squeeze lime use 1/2-the whole lime
- salt & pepper to taste
Gather all your ingredients, and cut as per ingredient notes. Set aside.
Cut the avocados, and remove the pits. Scoop the avocado into a medium size bowl, and mash using a fork. Mash until smooth, or leave some chunks for a chunkier dip.
Add all your cut ingredients over the mashed avocado, and stir until evenly mixed.
Add a squeeze of lime, and the salt and pepper. Stir slowly a few times. Taste if you need more lime or salt and pepper. This is to your taste.