CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT SHAKE
It’s beginning to taste a lot like Christmas with this delicious Chocolate Peppermint Shake. We definitely went for flavor with this recipe, adding rich chocolate ice cream, cream, and peppermint. This makes a great quick and easy dessert for the kids, and the whole family.
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup heavy cream or half & half add 1/4 cup, then add more as needed
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 small candy canes or 1 large
- 2-3 oz whipped cream
- 1 small crushed candy cane sprinkle over whipped cream
Add the ice cream to the blender
Add the heavy cream or half & half, and start to blend
Add the peppermint extract, and candy canes.
Pour into glass, and add the whipped cream to the top.
Sprinkle with the crush candy canes pieces.